Delivery & Returns
Postage Costs: UK
- £5.99 Tracked
- Orders over £100 + vat FREE POSTAGE
Postage Costs: Europe*
- Up to £24.99 International Standard £6
- £25 – £49.99 International Tracked & Signed £9
- Over £50 International Tracked and Signed £12
Postage Costs: Rest of the world*
- Up to £49.99 International Tracked & Signed £10
- Over £50 International Tracked and Signed £14
*postage to Europe & Rest of the World is based on weight please contact us for aa accurate shipping quotation.
If you urgently need any non-branded garments and need next day delivery this can get arranged please call us on 01952 929360.
We will normally deliver goods within 5-7 working days (non embroidered items) and 7 -10 working days (embroidered) of your order being placed and subject to the items being in stock. If you would like items earlier than the stated times, please contact me as this can be arranged depending on capacity at that time.
All quoted delivery times are based on standard working days (mon-Fri). If there is going to be a delay for any reason, we will contact you.
If you have not received your order within 2 weeks please contact us.
Proof of postage is obtained for every order. Please note that Royal Mail do not class a package as lost until a certain period of time after the expected delivery date has passed. Once this date has passed a replacement will be made and sent to you. Refunds will not be issued for lost post unless a replacement is not available.
Returns and Refunds
Customer satisfaction is essential to our business. Consequently, our returns policy is as follows:
- Before returning any garment(s) it is essential that you contact us to obtain a unique Returns Number, this can be obtained over the telephone by calling 01952 929360 or by emailing email@example.com
- Once issued with a returns number we will issue further return instructions.
- We will accept returns up to 14 days after the date of invoice, or receipt of the garments. Please note that this is for non-embroidered or printed garment(s). We will only accept embroidered or printed garment(s) back if the garment(s) is faulty with a manufacturing defect. Manufacturing defects will be rectified and returned to you at our cost. Our policy does not allow for any of our face masks, hard hats, or PPE to be returned unless faulty – this is for hygiene and safety reasons.
- We normally respond to all returns requests within 24 hours and process refunds within 2 working day from receipt of the garments.
We ask that all garments must be returned in good, clean condition and folded back up in their original packaging with tags and labels on. Items that have been worn cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you wish to exchange the garment(s), you must cover the cost of postage back to us and there will also be a subsequent postage charge to send out the replacement garment(s).
It is important to note that if any items have been customised including PAD BRATS Range or anything else that is personalised in anyway then they are exempt from the returns policy and you cannot return them unless they are faulty. A picture is taken before despatch for proof of quality. Please do email us before you buy as we are always happy to discuss sizing to make sure you get the best from iwantworkwear.co.uk. Size guide here: Click here
To return an item please contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org